Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What a Goof

This is what he looks like 24/7 now days. He is constantly blowing bubbles and drooling everywhere.Lately after I feed him I'll put him on my lap and he pushes off my legs until he is upside down like this. He loves it! So now we have to do it every time he eats. He would do it for hours if I would let him but it makes me a little nervous so I only let him do it for a minute.

I came down stairs the other morning and Garrett had put him in his chair with all this crap piled on top of him. He does the craziest things sometimes! Doesn't Evan looks so frightened?
It is so fun to see his personality starting to come out. Garrett and I lay in bed every night and just talk about how crazy and fun he is and how much we love him. He is such a goof ball!






2 comments:

The Davis' said...

I canNOT wait to see you guys! Evan is the cutest little thing ever, but I swear he is growing up so fast. He looks so old in these pictures!

The Davis' said...

And Garrett cracks me up! That picture is seriously hilarious!

Post a Comment