Friday, February 4, 2011

Here are some recent pictures of Evan. I seriously just take pictures of him all day long and wish I could put them all on here but here are some of my favorites. He is such a cutie!




First stroller ride


Garrett dressed him in this. He looks so studly!






I love the hooded bath towels!



















2 comments:

The Davis' said...

Oh my Heck! He is SO CUTE! I love the picture of you and him, and the one of him in his towel. I know everyone says he looks just like Garrett, and he does, but there is something in him that is totally you! I don't know what it is though. I wish we lived by each other so we could hang out while our husbands were doing the school thing. They will graduate the same time. But isn't Garrett going to do more school probably somewhere up north? That would be a bummer if the same time we move back down, you move away.
Thanks for the pictures. It wasn't so hard now was it!? Just kidding. Please keep posting! I miss you guys a ton and love to see pictures and here what you're up to. You should come up with mom when I have the baby. It would give you something to do, and I would get to see you!

Jenny said...

Oh my, he is too cute!! Little boys are the best! :)

Post a Comment