Evan went to his six month check up last week! I felt like such a bad mom because the doctor said he had two ear infections, one in each ear, and I had no idea. I felt terrible, but other than that everything was great. Here is what's new with him:
*he weighs 17.4 lbs which surprisingly only put him in the 50% percentile
*he's 26.3 inches long
*his head is 17.6 inches around (79%)
*the doctor is a little worried about his flat head but he has until he's 3 before they will give him a helmet (which is his dad's biggest fear)
*he can sit up by himself
*he has already learned how to fake laugh.. don't ask where he learned it
*he hates pears and green beans
*he loves drinking water
*he is a really good sleeper (I hope I didn't just jinx it)
*no teeth yet
*he is very ticklish everywhere but especially under his armpits and his thighs
*he loves playing in his Jumperoo
*he loves it when I sing The Itsy Bitsy Spider song to him
*he has gone swimming a couple times but doesn't know exactly how he feels about it yet
*he still spits up a little but it has gotten a lot better since I have started giving him probiotics
*and he is completely adorable


0 comments:
Post a Comment